By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Obama admits being a muslim

the truth revealed!  we all knew he couldnt hide it forever....

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

This is such a load of derogatory bullshit. How dare you incite such outright lies on people.

Someone do me a favour and kill this thread immediately

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

For the record, he was referring to McCain not adding to the rumors but also him not responding to it.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But John McCain said the same thing about questioning your faith.

OBAMA: And what was the first thing the McCain?s campaign went out and did? They said, look, these liberal blogs that support Obama are out there attacking Governor Palin.

Let’s not play games. What I was suggesting — you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith. And you’re absolutely right that that (he) has not com–

STEPHANOPOULOS: Christian faith.

OBAMA: —mented on my Christian faith. Well, what I’m saying is that he hasn’t suggested–

STEPHANOPOULOS: Has connections, right.

OBAMA: — that I’m a Muslim. And I think that his campaign’s upper echelons have not, either.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

megaman, go cry all you want...it wont change the fact that he said it.

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

ugh....I hate out of context political videos, this crap would make Michael Moore have a boner. Also worst use of Depeche Mode ever....

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
lol...go cry all you want...it wont change the fact that he said it.

You are a bigot.  First, it is out of context. Second, he is a christian not a muslim. Third, Why do you think that this is appropriate?  Pick on his radical church if you want.  But I do not understand your need to propogate lies. 

Fourth, even if he was muslim, what would be wrong with that. What are you implying by saying he would have to hide his faith.  Are you saying all Americans would be as bigotted as you or are you saying that that would, somehow, make him inferior.

You need to take some time to reflect on what you really believe.

I know I complained about Palin's fatalism, but I didn't make any thing up or take it out of context.  I didn't even say it made me not like her.  I was honest.  Fatalism scares me.

Why don't you show your true colors, instead of hiding behind internet videos and insulting respondents?

i found one with more of the interview....

hes gotten better speaking without a script, but it seems evident that it was a freudian slip eventhough he tried to fix what he said.

Well he is talking to ABC who along with Fox are the most conservative fuck jobs in US journalism.

Take a look at O'Reilly's go at him, he is defensive but anybody would understand why.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Again:

Let’s not play games. What I was suggesting — you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith. And you’re absolutely right that that (he) has not com–

STEPHANOPOULOS: Christian faith.

OBAMA: —mented on my Christian faith. Well, what I’m saying is that he hasn’t suggested–

STEPHANOPOULOS: Has connections, right.

OBAMA: — that I’m a Muslim. And I think that his campaign’s upper echelons have not, either.

Now without the interruptions:

Obama:

Let’s not play games. What I was suggesting - you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith. And you’re absolutely right that that (he) has not commented on my Christian faith.

Well, what I’m saying is that he hasn’t suggested that I’m a Muslim. And I think that his campaign’s upper echelons have not, either.

steven787 said:
MrBubbles said:
lol...go cry all you want...it wont change the fact that he said it.

You are a bigot. 

First, it is out of context.

Second, he is a christian not a muslim.

Third, Why do you think that this is appropriate?

Fourth, even if he was muslim, what would be wrong with that. What are you implying by saying he would have to hide his faith. 

You need to take some time to reflect on what you really believe.

im not a bigot. 

he is a muslim. 

because it happened. 

the fact that hes lying about it. 

i think his terrorist friends say more about his intentions than his hiding his faith.

perhaps you need to reflect on your adoration for a terrorist.