By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - say something about the person posting under!!! you

the person under me will join the warhawk biweekly league

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Wrong

he perso belwo me likes rts games

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

right
rome total war is an epic game
the person below me did something nasty today

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

right ( i masturbate thinking about my teacher)
the person below me has a new sig

Around the Network

hannah montana is my hero, me love her long time

the person below me will have less posts than me!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

right
the person below me got a 360 for christmas

Wrong, but I wish I did, though...
The person below me has more posts than I do...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Right

The person below me is human

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."