By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - say something about the person posting under!!! you

wrong

the person below me is a nerd

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

^pimp is the coolest job in the world, you basically bitch slap hookers for a living, and get money from them, and wear purple suites and i am done describing i'll just post a pic.

the person below me is not a pimp

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Is right. I don't know how you can call it a cool job if you have to wear that

The one below me played any Guitar Hero at least once

wrong

the person below me...is cougarman!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Wrong. Just posted to prove you wrong

The person below me has more posts than me

Around the Network

Right!

the person posting below me is not me!

That means you can't double post

The person below me doesn't speak Japanese

is right!

the person below me is going to post in the say something about the person above you thread

Is right, kinda, he wasn't very specific

The person below me won't have a Suikoden avatar (and now comes iclim to ruin it)

is right!

the person below me will not be zexen