By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo confirm their 2007 offerings

Hold on now, where does it say 2008? I've seen the news on several sites, but 2008 is NEVER mentioned in anything I've read...

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

That article doesn't say Nintendo says 2008, just to not be surprised if it ends up releasing in 2008. The fact that we're in 2007 and they're reluctant to even give window for this game is a sign that we may not see it this year. He basically says when it's ready it's ready and only then we're going to release it. That to me is Nintendo bracing us for a 2008 date. Nonetheless that's my conclusion, it may very well release this year. But with Smash Bros. Mario Galaxy, and few others slated for pre-christmas I don't think they're in a rush either.(if that's their plan anyway for all Iknow one of these might get pushed.)

IGN released an article today linking to this list...so they appear to agree with it. http://wii.ign.com/articles/766/766803p1.html It says they're still waiting for Nintendo's word though. Perhaps Nintendo will respond soon with an official list, who knows.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )