By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Force Unleashed Wii or PS3?

So I am looking forward to this game but still not have decided which version I should get. So I made this list together to help me. If you can think of anything else to put on the list just tell me or tell me what version you would buy.

Wii

1. Gameplay (Wiimote as lightsaber)

2. Duel mode 

PS3

1. Graphics

2. Euphoria Engine ( idk much about this but i hear it is good)

Around the Network

I'd go for the Wii one.

rent them both and see which one you'll like

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

wii one just for the lightsaber man how cool is that

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

Doesn't the Wii version also have extra levels? I agree with cougarman though. Rent both.

Around the Network

I don't know about you, but I'll be getting the Wii version if I get any. The physics and graphics aren't as good (but still good), but it has all the same content, plux extra single-player levels and exclusive multiplayer.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I think the novelty of the euphoria engine will wear off pretty quick (personally I bored of it after a few videos) but the duel mode will always be handy for playing with your buds.

Especially since early reviews say this is one short game. 6 hrs long on Wii which has 5 levels PS3 doesn't. So what? 5 hours on PS3? That's a rental only.

Everything I've seen points to the Wii version. I guess if you don't care about the extra stuff and just want good graphics, just rent the PS3 version.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

I'm getting both(bro getting PS3 version and I get Wii version) so yea can't tell ya what to get haha. Your choice bro.

now i am leaning towards the wii version from what you guys are saying.