By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Street Fighter 4 missing something important?

Pristine20 said:
Dno said:
doesnt matter this game will be..... no IT IS the best fighting game on the planet and wahtever they add or subtract will not change that.

BUT!!

i wish they would put every character in it like Mideway did with MK:A

Trust me, you don't want that. It leads to underdeveloped characters with wishy-washy moves and tons of repetitive animations shared by all. There were oly about three combo animations/button presses for all the characters in MK:A

how many characters in MK:A? 50 or 60? Marvel vs capcom had that many lol.

Just erase the Marvel part and put all capcom and you got it!!!!!

But yea i soooo  know what u mean. Some characters (like in MVC2) will be super strong and others will suck. But its a Fighting gamers dream to have M.bison Vs Gill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!

In capcom fighting evo u had bison vs Urein but thats not the same!!!!!

Around the Network

o and super smash isnt a true fighting game BUT it is one.
But its not in the same league.

third strike was the best, but they've clearly stated that IV takes place right after II time-wise if I'm not mistaken. I'd also like to see those characters, but I think the new ones we'll get will suffice.

Also, who cares about destroying a brick wall? Seriously, is that going to take anything away from the game? Yeah it was fun..but I wouldn't be the least bit disappointed if it wasn't added. Then again, I don't play the game for fun, I play it for competition/multiplayer, so maybe that's why I don't care for it all that much.

Now, if only Hori made their joystick box in an octagon patern instead of a square (retarded design flaw), everything would be ok...

Pristine20 said:
trestres said:
The site is infested by delusional fans like Iori Yagami. It's starting to feel like those dirty Gamespot forums.

Why wouldn't Wii fans play SF4? How come they only want it for showing off reasons? Is stupidity the new trend here?

I guess 7 million fighting games fans who bought SSBB or the almost 1 million people that bought Naruto or DBZ have the games hanging on their walls too.

You must be an attorney for nintendo and its fans. You can't seem to ever stop defending the wii community.

Anyway, I don't think motion controls will do anything for the wii version which would hamper its wii sales greatly. And you really consider SSBB a fighting game? SSBB just sells because it is a Nintendo game. For one, I don't know of any in-depth fighter with more that two players competing at once.

You haven't played Powerstone then have you?