By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What title whould u like to see revived

Homeworld

Around the Network
Ted-Nugent said:
Driver
The Getaway
Crash Bandicoot made by Naughty Dog

And all should be PS3 exclusive like they all originally were, not that driver parallel lines shit that was Gamecube exclusive, and not these shitty new crash bandicoots that i've even heard may be 360 exclusive.

Driver parallell lines is for PS2 and XBOX, there's a Wii and PC version too, it was never GCN exclusive.

Consoles Owned: XBOX 360, Wii, DS and PSP.

eVa1entinoZ said:

I say Rock'n'Roll Racing

I second that although I think Blizzard has gone downhill since the release of the game.  Yea I said it.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

masterb8tr said:
MediEvil

You said it.

Quintet games.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

I want a new Myth (made by Bungie)
And a new Road Rash for Wii. Just think how much fun it would be to use the Wiimote to bash your opponents.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Eye of the Beholder

or Dungeon Master!

Team 17's Superfrog for Nintendo DS and PSN would be nice. Would love to see Hurrican (Turrican clone) and Warblade (Deluxe Galaga remake) on the PSN as well.

Others: Pinball Fantasies/Slam Tilt (series), Speedball 2 (original Amiga version) / Chaos Engine and/or Alien Breed with online co-op and a new online improved Sensible Soccer would be great too!

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Marathon. Nuff said.

Snowboard Kids N64

llewdebkram said:
Snowboard Kids N64

SBK, hell yeah! :D That DS incarnation sucked.

Also, Diddy Kong Racing!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046