By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Halo Edition 360

I just want more. Eye of Judgement... really intrests me. I played alot of Magic The Gathering. Had about a 400$ collection, then someone stole it...

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

I'm glad many people are as disgusted by this as I am. not only does it look damn tacky, it has no Halo 3. ugh this is why I don't like the damn company.

Kwaad said:
I just want more. Eye of Judgement... really intrests me. I played alot of Magic The Gathering. Had about a 400$ collection, then someone stole it...

Yes you just reveiled your true identity

now we can't take you serious anymore

oh wait

we never did :D

j/k j/k <3333333333333 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

So what if the game isn't included? And the special thing about the hard drive is of course the halo design.

tonyb said:
So what if the game isn't included? And the special thing about the hard drive is of course the halo design.

Yeah, it better have a custom halo paint-job on the HDD, or else I'm gonna demand a refund.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

the real funny thing they didn't tell the price of the special edition. watch that thing be like 450bux cause it does have slightly more things than a regular 20gb 360. like the HDMI slot, plug and play charge kit (LMAO forgot you needed to pay for the charger on regular 360's), 1 moth gold (better than nothing), gamer pic and theme (LMAO crap) and finally Green.

Kwaad said:
tonyb said:

Yeah, it better have a custom halo paint-job on the HDD, or else I'm gonna demand a refund.

Well, if you really were interested in getting a halo edition 360 you would want a matching hard drive.

The new SKU is pretty lame and deserves to have quite a bit of beratement, but can we leave the PS3 circle jerk out of this thread? It is possible to mock a terrible product and not go on the 'PS3 is teh winnerz" in the same thread.

"Suck on it" -vgchartz mod

Imagine this edition sells out, and some Halo fanatic buys Halo 3 for his regular 360. When he can finally find the Halo Edition 360 in stock, would he want to have two copies of the game, as if having two consoles wasn't enough?

This is a (the only?) way this decision can make sense.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

That is easily one of the, if not the, ugliest video game consoles I have ever seen. I would proudly purchase the inevitable Pokemon Wii before I bought that POS.