By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Halo Edition 360

I kinda like it, is it coming to .eu?

Around the Network

Halo 3 Special Edition 20GB Hard Drive

OMFG A HALO3 SPECIAL EDITION 20GB HDD!!! IT'S AMAZING! SPECIAL EDITION HDD!!! OMFG! BETTER THAN ANY OTHER 20GB HDD IN THE WORLD!!!

Ok, seriously. How can you put 'Special Edition' and '20GB HDD' in the same scentance in 2007?!?!?

Maybe 60? Maybe 120? Hell yes 250. 500? That's a REALLY special drive!

But 20? Uhh...

It should be.

'Normal Shitty 20GB HDD'

LOL 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

tell me about it dude (PS3owner)

i've had mine since launch and i filled up in just over a year couldn't DL anything 'til the 120GB came out.  i still feel a bit angry that i had to spend another 180 dollars to keep supportt the 360 DL for my games though

seeing that i bought a 120GB HD for my PS3 from fry's for 110 dollars

PSN ID: cgnobody

Xbox Gamertag: cgnobodyX

Wii friend code: 1445-3731-4393-2518

hell they did that last time when halo2 came out.

anyone notice how quite the audiance was when Peter Moore brought out the the halo 360. They all realized it was a green painted 20gb 360. I heard crickets in the background. I laughed SOoooo Hard looking at Peter Moores awkward face.

Kwaad,

Its "special" because its only 20Gig ;)

Seriously - no Halo3 in the pack? That's either a typo, or an evil marketing decision. People will buy the pack, take it home - then realise there is no game!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

For some reason, Microsoft is now reminding me of George Bush & Iraq. They will "stay their course" for a couple more years, then pull out completely...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

shams said:
Kwaad,

Seriously - no Halo3 in the pack? That's either a typo, or an evil marketing decision. People will buy the pack, take it home - then realise there is no game!

lol im not telling my friend that it doesnt come with the game so when he buys it ill laugh in his face!!

xstonexcold316x said:
shams said:
Kwaad,

lol im not telling my friend that it doesnt come with the game so when he buys it ill laugh in his face!!

Now that is evil lol

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Yeah, the 500$ Special super UBER collectors edition 360... hahah... (I dont know the price, I'd say 400$ tho)

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

grimygunz said:
hell they did that last time when halo2 came out.

anyone notice how quite the audiance was when Peter Moore brought out the the halo 360. They all realized it was a green painted 20gb 360. I heard crickets in the background. I laughed SOoooo Hard looking at Peter Moores awkward face.

can we say like sony's conference last year? too many big mistakes in a short period of time its gonna bit them in the butt

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049