By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - will i be able to run fallout 3 good

deathgod33 said:
ryanq said:
no i just wanted to no how well

you can run any game you like on that kind of pc my friend. a gaming pc setup is considered to be one with (at least) 2 cores, 2 gb of ram, and a Nvidia 8400. but what you have is just a monster.

Don't talk rubbish.

an nVidia 8400 is not a "gaming" graphics card! You need at least an 8800GTS to play modern games at a decent resolution and frame rate. an 8400 is slower than a 7600GT (slow).

4GB RAM is pretty much needed for smooth no hitch gameplay also. You can get away with 2GB on XP but NOT Vista, and even then, whats the point? You can pick up 4GB for less than £60 these days.

FTR Crysis will still run shit on his setup, and its not THAT good is it...9800GT is slower than an 8800GTX.

Around the Network

Yeah that sound be overkill, any computer that can play Crisis well should play Fallout 3 very well.

Burgles said:
deathgod33 said:
ryanq said:

you can run any game you like on that kind of pc my friend. a gaming pc setup is considered to be one with (at least) 2 cores, 2 gb of ram, and a Nvidia 8400. but what you have is just a monster.

Don't talk rubbish.

an nVidia 8400 is not a "gaming" graphics card! You need at least an 8800GTS to play modern games at a decent resolution and frame rate. an 8400 is slower than a 7600GT (slow).

4GB RAM is pretty much needed for smooth no hitch gameplay also. You can get away with 2GB on XP but NOT Vista, and even then, whats the point? You can pick up 4GB for less than £60 these days.

FTR Crysis will still run shit on his setup, and its not THAT good is it...9800GT is slower than an 8800GTX.

Actually 2gb is still enough for vista. To this day no problems, no hickups.

Burgles said:
deathgod33 said:
ryanq said:

Don't talk rubbish.

BUT WHY DOES IT HET BETTER BEANCHMARKS IN ALOT OF GAMES THEN

You will run any game just fine trust me.

I run Crysis with a single core 1.8 GHz processor (yes that is under minimum), 1 GB of RAM, and a GeForce 7600 GT. And I run the game at 1024x768 resolution with most things on low but some on medium and even high and I run the game at a solid framerate.

PC Gamer
Around the Network
deathgod33 said:
ryanq said:

8400 and a gaming pc, somehow I don't get that.

Kurakasa said:
deathgod33 said:
ryanq said:

8400 and a gaming pc, somehow I don't get that.

8400 is not good enough, but a PC with 2GB RAM, 8600GTS, and an Intel Duo Core @ 2 GHz is enough to play any game these days with decent image quality and framerate.

BottledSpringWater said:
steven787 said:
ryanq said:
Tuanniez said:
Well, I don't even know why you have 6gb of ram to begin with... But I'll answer your question anyway. Yes, yes you can. And you can do it quite well my friend.
becuase thats how much ram came with the comp

Wait, you bought a pre-built gaming computer, hahahahahaha.  What a waste of money.

Take it easy on the dood. No need to laugh, as it's not really that funny.

Maybe he wanted to buy one to avoid hassle, really, who are you to judge?

OT: Yeah, I think you can run it at max settings and very high resolution.

I'm sorry.  You're right.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

lol na u couldnt run n64 games on that piece of shit :) lol jokes thats 1 good computer, bet it loads everything heaps quick, like asap once u click on applications

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

Burgles said:
deathgod33 said:
ryanq said:

Don't talk rubbish.

8400 can play all games out right, granted not on the highest settings, 6800 can play almost all games out right now, so your first statement is not true. you dont need 4 gigs, you only need 2 and also crysis will play on high, a 9600gt can play it on high at 25 fps 1680*1050 resolution. (my friend has one he can play crysis high and I have seen him play it)