By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which series is better: Zelda, Ressistace fall of man, or halo?

toastboy44562 said:

I dont really know to me their about =. What are your guys opinoins about this?

This thread is borderline offensive.  Zelda is in a totally different league than the other 2.  Resistance was fun, but is only 1 game so far.  It's not really a franchise yet.  Halo, don't get me started.  One of the most overrated franchises ever.  Anyone who thinks Halo is anything but an above average FPS that has been hyped up to AAA status is a delusional MS fanboy.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

Around the Network
dougsdad0629 said:
toastboy44562 said:

This thread is borderline offensive.  Zelda is in a totally different league than the other 2.  Resistance was fun, but is only 1 game so far.  It's not really a franchise yet.  Halo, don't get me started.  One of the most overrated franchises ever.  Anyone who thinks Halo is anything but an above average FPS that has been hyped up to AAA status is a delusional MS fanboy.

So, I'm a MS fanboy? Never knew. However, wouldn't the same apply to Resistance? Zelda has the lead in the current state, but in the present Halo is whipping the floor off the other two.

Zelda!!!!

Sephiroth357 said:
dougsdad0629 said:
toastboy44562 said:

So, I'm a MS fanboy? Never knew. However, wouldn't the same apply to Resistance? Zelda has the lead in the current state, but in the present Halo is whipping the floor off the other two.

I'm not saying Halo wasn't fun.  It was.  It's just not as big of a deal as some people make it.  Resistance was fun too, but also not that big of a deal.  There were 2 significant control oversights in Resistance that I hope are addressed by the 2nd game.  The aiming was toggle when it should have been hold and the ducking was hold when it should have been toggle.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

Sephiroth357 said:
wfz said:
Sephiroth357 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Zelda is... a lot better. Zelda is probably a top 10-15 franchise all-time in quality. Resistance and Halo are just random games.

I hope your kidding here.

And I hope you understand that this entire debate is just a matter of opinion. You really seem on fire in this thread.

Correct, but I don't need people  bashing a franchise that wipes the floor off of many other franchises. However, if we go with your theory, than there would be no need for arguments. For the word opinion, could be used for almost everything a person says. Correct?

Yes, most things people debate and argue about are pointless because it's everyone'e own opinions that are being thrown around. Unless there's some common ground that everyone can agree on and have the same opinions about, only then can you really have a good debate on something more. It's a bit theoretical though as those perfect situations really aren't practical. I'm not really prone to debating though, so it works out fine for me.

Around the Network

Ocarina of Time is arguably the greatest game (at least in its genre) of all time.

Halo has 3 quality games. Resistance has one decent game and a promising sequel.

This comparison is not the best, lets be honest

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

dougsdad0629 said:
Sephiroth357 said:
dougsdad0629 said:
toastboy44562 said:

I'm not saying Halo wasn't fun.  It was.  It's just not as big of a deal as some people make it.  Resistance was fun too, but also not that big of a deal.  There were 2 significant control oversights in Resistance that I hope are addressed by the 2nd game.  The aiming was toggle when it should have been hold and the ducking was hold when it should have been toggle.

In my view Zelda isn't as a big deal as people make it appear. Same thoughts on Halo and Resistance.Halo will surpass Zelda mark my words.

What? Resistance? Really?
Why is that game even beside some of the greats?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

BottledSpringWater said:
What? Resistance? Really?
Why is that game even beside some of the greats?

Resistance would be called great according to how many PS3 have been sold. Correct?

Holy crap, another Azula fan!

And no, I'm not kidding. Zelda is strait up better than those other two games.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!