By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which series is better: Zelda, Ressistace fall of man, or halo?

This is stupid, Zelda wins, duh.

Old Brawl code..ask for my new one..

Around the Network

Zelda

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Riot Of The Blood said:
Omega_Phazon_Pirate. said:

Except you are bashing something and posting your opinion as fact.  That sounds like an attempt at trolling.  In my honest opinion, I think the most POS console of this generation is the PS3 (I don't think it is a POS console though, just the closest), because seriously, it feels like Sony has focused least on gaming, and just having all these other features.  I mean, I don't mind it but it kind of shows, unlike with the PS2.   However, I do think the PS3 does have a lot of potential.

If you had just said "imo, the Wii is more of a toy than a gaming console," or something like that, that would have been fine (hopefully).  If you weren't trying to troll, just try not to show it next time ;)

Unless I'm posting some type of data, it should be obvious that it's my opinion. I don't have to like the same shit you people like, and if I think the Wii a POS so what? That's what I think and I have that right. That's what I can't stand about this god damn site. If you don't like something, you're automaticly trolling unless it's something that people say it's ok to dislike. It's just fuckin stupid how people can be over this shit here.

I said it was the way you post your opinion, not your opinion itself.  If you obviously blurt out "The Wii sucks," that is trolling because you are bashing something, even if it is an opinion.  However if you say "The Wii isn't that great, imo" or "The Wii could have been so much more" that would be different.  Although I guess you are banned now, so you won't see that message.  And I bet people will say you are banned because you hate Nintendo, but I think it was because you didn't censor your swearing although I'm not totally sure.

this thread does not even deserve an answer

Zelda by a long shot. Even though I love all 3 of them.

myspace.com/neorayj

Around the Network

This thread fails.

You're comparing a gaming legacy, which has arguably one of the greatest games of all time and certainly one of the most important to the development of 3D gaming, with a trilogy of epic but won't be remembered come the next decade games and a single game (which is not a series until november).

Zelda easily.

Zelda

Sephiroth357 said:
BringBackChrono said:
When comparing series', i feel Zelda can be only compared to the FF series.
We have to remember that Halo doesnt even top its division(Half Life has better overall ratings for the main titles).

You should speak with naznatips about ratings.

Are you implying here that the Halo games can even approach Half-Life? Any comparison between the two is automatically won by Half-Life in every way. There are a few franchises out there that are untouchable and basically infallible right now. Half-Life, Starcraft, Warcraft, Diablo, DOOM, Zelda, Mario, Metroid, and Final Fantasy. Halo does not come even close to any series and in fact very few games ever do, Kingdom of Hearts to FF for example. Even though one of my top favorite games out there is Unreal Tournament, I still realize that it isn't as good as any of those series, especiall with UT3, friken PS3 ruining a PC franchise...mutter...grumble.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

yo_john117 said:
Nintendo fanboys will say Zelda, sony fanboys will say resistance, microsoft fanboys will say halo. that pretty much sums it up.

I'm a Sony fan more than I am a Nintendo one, and I said Zelda. Trust me, it's mostly "best game" sayings.

Zelda's the overall best, no contest.

Halo's multiplayer makes it a great game, besides, Halo looks and sounds cool and sweet... pretty usual SP+story,

Resistance has a good story+single player, will have great multi in R2... also, nice atmosphere.

Space Quest is the best series.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).