By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The best EVER E3 booth BABES!!

BenKenobi88 said:
Uh...4th pic...upskirt much?

Agreed about the double baggers...

Way to go Ben! Didn't noticed it at first either 

That's why gamers are thought as fat lifeless pervs   

Around the Network

Great, now I'm the VGChartz perv...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

oeoeoe you need to have that name in your profile :D

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

BenKenobi88 said:
Great, now I'm the VGChartz perv...

I think I have found a new addition to my Sig .

sigh...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
sigh...

I noticed she didnt have panties, or skin colored panties before I saw your post... That makes me the ultimate in perv...

Here is my 5 day old folder information.

2620 items, totalling 569.1 MB

F* yeah! 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

what folder?

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

The news that the N-gage is still alive completely made me miss the beaver. Looks more than a Hooters bar that an electronics expo.

And Ben, don't take the crown or perveness yet, me and Gballzack are still competing.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

They average, but asian chick in black has great tits well for a asian chick.

Who changed my sig??

Stof.......

LEFT4DEAD411.COM