By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I made a console wars bet!

http://gametz.com/forum/General/topic/314191.html#Last

I made a 50$ bet that the ps3 would outsell the xbox360 by 1/1/10? Good move on my part? I sure think so.

Do NOT click on this link.

DO Click on this link.

Around the Network

It's risky.....but it could happen. GL on your bet....for both of our sakes :P

i think your gonna get what your VGC cash balance is... jk

Seems a good bet.

You only have 44 posts and have only been here since May and have been banned twice?

It's up in the air... at the current pace I think it's supposed to be another 2.5 years, but obviously the pace of the PS3 catching up is increasing, so it's a toss up.

Just my opinion, but I think by 1/1/2010 the PS3 will still be behind, though by less than 1 million.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network

Damn, wish i knew someone who would take up a bet like that with me, i could do with the extra $50/£26 soon, the credit crunch is killing me

chenguo4 said:
It's up in the air... at the current pace I think it's supposed to be another 2.5 years, but obviously the pace of the PS3 catching up is increasing, so it's a toss up.

Just my opinion, but I think by 1/1/2010 the PS3 will still be behind, though by less than 1 million.

I would say at worst PS3 will still be 1 million behind by then, so there is the possibility of him being wrong. This Christmas Period will show what is to come.... if PS3 can end the year under 4 million behind, I think it should manage to pass X360 by the end of 2009.

oh well in 2010 dollar is gonna be worth even less so even if you loose it wont hurt your pocket.

they will likely outsell it but it by the end 2010 its that its going to be bigger difference

i would've bet 500 instead it's no bet it's reality