By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - List of VGC members I hate (work in progress)

RolStoppable said:
I won't put anyone higher on the list for posting silly stuff in this thread. You have to troll somewhere else, if you want to move up.

This will end well.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

Die Tatsache dass ich nicht auf der liste bin ist Beweis genug das du mich am meisten hasst.

P.S. Ich hab Fotos von dir und deiner Kim Possible Puppe im Bett...

i'm not on the list yay

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Gnizmo said:
RolStoppable said:
I won't put anyone higher on the list for posting silly stuff in this thread. You have to troll somewhere else, if you want to move up.

This will end well.

LMAO

4 ≈ One

RolStoppable said:

Of course I am only saying this to keep this thread clean. You won't move up higher unless you are really special like --OkeyDokey--.

you want oder in a thread about you hating people. silly Rol!

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Ok Platz 13 ist ja ganz ok aber es gibt so viel mehr an mir zu hassen... Fax ist Platz 4 nur weil er Deutscher ist... das bin ich auch... außerdem hasse ich Österreicher viel mehr als er...

RolStoppable said:

Numerous people have shown interest in such a list, so here it is. It's by no means complete, so if you think you should be on this list, simply post in this thread. I will add you to the list at the position I see fit.

Okay, so here's what I've got so far:

fkusumot - he wouldn't know art if it crawled up his ass, died and blamed Wii Fit

So that's what crawled up my ass. Holy shit!

RolStoppable said:
Cougarman said:
does cougarman have to choke a teenage super hero chearleader to be higher on this list?

You are right in the middle of the table, what more do you want? You rarely get there in Mario Kart Wii.

room is up if you planning to race today ....

Oh one more thing sonic is washed up !

El Duderino said:

Ok Platz 13 ist ja ganz ok aber es gibt so viel mehr an mir zu hassen... Fax ist Platz 4 nur weil er Deutscher ist... das bin ich auch... außerdem hasse ich Österreicher viel mehr als er...

.................... What??!!!

4 ≈ One

dont hate me...your so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!