By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Manhunt 2 Gameplay Screens

ArtofAngels said:

Pure Owange.

Cause you know the same game in widescreen and 480p instead of 480i and more blood is gonna look like such a massive leap...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

ckmlb. The game looks better in a variety of ways. Hands on testers have said it looks better than xbox levels at times. That quote lists one way in which the game looks better, and thats pretty obvious from the way they say it. Right now it sounds like your trying to hard to read things the wrong way.

The Wii version was the console the game was designed for primarily. It has added gameplay elements and substantially better visuals. It's been that way all along.

of course none of that matters if the game never gets released.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Ok, we will see still predict the differences will be minor at best.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

The Wii version has been confirmed to be graphically superior to the PS2 version. Not that that means it'll be a stunner, but it's certain that it'll look better on Wii than PS2.

Wii # 4594 3226 7132 0861 (please PM me your if you add me, so I can add you too!)

Taltosh
stof said:
It's well known that the Wii version looks better than the PS2 version, both in terms of more effects and better looking environments and models.

And Avalach 12. If someone is wrong, correct them. Don't say things like "are you just pulling this out of your ass?" Because then you come off like a flaming idiot. (as in an idiot who is flaming other people on the forums, not a moron who is on fire) Show some respect and you'll get respect in return. It's quite simple really.

I'm sorry, it just really bothered me that he had the balls to make a 100% untrue statement based on nothing.  After browsing these forums for quite sometime, I've read too many of his posts that try to denounce anything related to Nintendo for seemingly no reason, while defending Sony using arguements that often defy logic and common sense.

When someone makes such an ignorant statement, they deserve to be put in their place.

While you may think I look like a flaming idiot and I lose others respect for the manner in which I express, I felt I did the right thing, and I think some others will agree with me.

On topic: Rockstar games always play great.  Their graphics are always acceptable, but never stunning.  I've come to expect this from MH2 as well as all Rockstar Games.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Around the Network
ckmlb said:
Ok, we will see still predict the differences will be minor at best.

Basically you invented your own facts, and were called out on it, so just give up.