By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who think's the xbox 360 will outsell the PS3 for the holiday season?

I really don't want it to happen, but I got to admit it's going to be really close. the Xbox 360 has got the price cut now and is much more cheaper then the PS3, but then again the PS3 will be coming out with a huge list of games within the next few months, so there's definitely going to be some competition going on.

So do you guys think it will happen? or be really close?

Around the Network

may do in NA but worldwide i would say ps3

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I dont think it will happen. Im sorry

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I think that the Xbox 360 is going to outsell it, but by a very slim margin. The PS3 has quite a bit of momentum right now, but the 360 just got the price cut in NA and Japan, and that will help a lot over the holidays.

I will definitely be fun to watch regardless of the outcome.

Just kiss the tip.

I think it's safe to say the 360 should outsell the PS3 in NA for the holidays. The only thing that can really stop the 360 from beating the PS3, is an insane increase in bluray demand.

Around the Network

No, Europe will change everything. The 360 is very unpopular for some reason in Europe, and LittleBigPlanet will be huge worldwide. The 360 does have a very good lineup to win in America and possibly gain momentum in Japan though, but how many JRPG's left? Just TLR right?

Consoles Owned: XBOX 360, Wii, DS and PSP.

NA - Yes
Europe - No
Japan - No

Worldwide - ??

I'm expecting a boost from the Japan numbers to help the 360 beat the PS3 worldwide this holiday.. but that could just be wishful thinking...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Only in NA. WW will either be statistically tied or PS3 leads.

gebx said:
NA - Yes
Europe - No
Japan - No

Worldwide - ??

I'm expecting a boost from the Japan numbers to help the 360 beat the PS3 worldwide this holiday.. but that could just be wishful thinking...

it is , the PS3 will definetley sell better than the 360 this christmas unless the price cut has a substantial long term effect but in any case the 360 won't win with a boost from japan.

NA. Maybe

JPN. No

EU. No