By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom hearts 3 for ps3.( with a scan).

http://gamextract.com/?p=2022

Ohh no Soriku is gonna be pissed.

Around the Network

Old, and also a rumor.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Ohh no Soriku is gonna be pissed.

Not exactly, since he's saving up for a playstation3 ;)

wow this is what the ps3 needs (even tho its still selling very good compared to 360) but this will be big if its true. Knowing SE we never no.

At least its not wii exclusive. tenchu looks bad, Fatal Frame would be better on HD consoles, and monster Hunter would be awesome if on HD consoles and if it was online. i hate wii exclusives that arent from nintendo. /end rant

Boom Blox on Playstation... how boring will that be? I wouldn't want to play Boom Blox on anything but the Wii.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

*patiently waits for TGS*

Not another KH3 thread.

Anyhoo, looks like I'm not the only one that believes that Trophies are coming to PSP and by association PSN and friends list.

Wow, that scan totally squashes all chances of that being a rumor! Oh, wait...

Dno said:
wow this is what the ps3 needs (even tho its still selling very good compared to 360) but this will be big if its true. Knowing SE we never no.

At least its not wii exclusive. tenchu looks bad, Fatal Frame would be better on HD consoles, and monster Hunter would be awesome if on HD consoles and if it was online. i hate wii exclusives that arent from nintendo. /end rant

Tenchu was always bad for any system. Fatal Frame looks to be a great game, and we haven't even seen anything yet on Monster Hunter Wii. Come on now.

I'm going to buy Kingdom Hearts either way. It could come out for either system. I have never even played Kingdom Hearts before and I want to see what all of the hubbub is about.

Just kiss the tip.

not again...........

Just announce the game, for what platform i do not care.