By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon.com Wii not in stock for 7 days.

Amazon.com has not offered Wii for 7 days now. Noramally they put the Wii on sale at least once a day or every other day.

http://wiitracker.com/

Amazon.com Nintendo Wii $250 SOLD OUT 7d

This explains why the PS3 has been selling more than the Wii on Amazon.

Why do you think that Amazon has not received a Wii in so long?

Around the Network

seems like a shortage.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Maybe Amazon is stocking up for the holiday promotional giveaways or whatnot.

They could be holding back for a sale, promotion or putting some away for the holidays. Supply seems to have gotten better at least in my local retail area. Of course all heck will break loose once the end of October starts hitting.

Maybe they have decided to stop selling Wiis. Happened in the UK last gen - loads of shops stopped selling Gamecube and Gamecube games. And when that happened there was no way back for Gamecube. Looks like it's all over for Wii.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

@FishyJoe: And then we wonder where all the stock appeared for Wii to sell 3M in one week...

@Tuoyo: Yeah, that's the most plausible reason. I'll go with that reasoning.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

^^^^ lol better put a ;) at the end of that or people are gonna think you're trolling

I wouldnt buy a games console on Amazon anyway. Id be scared the courier would be really stupid and try and force the thing through my letterbox

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I ordered my Gamecube online from EB, and my PS2 from Amazon after the first price drop. Both of them came in great condtion.

yes because even a dum courier would try and force a 3kg plus box through my door :)