By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Disaster Day of Crisis be crap?

megaman79 said:
2 weeks till it launches in japan. Boxart = since today yes , pics = x, trailer = no, hype = x

Around the Network

Ah Hell. I'll say yes! Why not.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

I think so far so good, but even Nintendo doesn't seem to know (maybe care is a better word) of it's existence...

Should be a very good game.

But Monolith doest sell games (20.000 for Baten Kaitos...), so they wont get a lot of promo...

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

wfz said:
silverlunar777 said:
stof said:
Those are all games that were promoted through the roof. How many games have Nintendo delayed while simultaneously doing everything short of sending men in Black to bloggers' homes to stop anybody from knowing anything about the game?
Nooo, we call them Ninjas, not men in black =p

Ouch, that was fail right there. Men in Black was an awesome movie too, you must be quite a young whippersnapper to not have known about it.

>_>

<_<

Um, lol? I know what Men in Black is, I even watched the cartoons...

I was just saying that because Nintendo is Japanese.

Anyway let's just forget this game and wait for Monolith's next RPG instead, because, you know, That RPG game is going to be X1000 better than this, i am sure.

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

Around the Network
Merritog said:

megaman79 said:
2 weeks till it launches in japan. Boxart = since today yes , pics = x, trailer = no, hype = x

Do you understand what x is? Ever taken an exam?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

there's one x in exam.

I win!!!!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

megaman79 said:
Merritog said:

megaman79 said:

Do you understand what x is? Ever taken an exam?

I am doing a lot of x yes. For my microsoft exams the whole exam exists of it.

But according to my logic I read. no boxart no pics no trailer and no hype

according to your logic the "x" represents that they do have that all except a trailer.

boxart I agree

pics ??? euhm those old pics and the "new"released batch nintendo europe suddenly dropped out can't be seen as the final build pics I believe.

trailer = there is a trailer

hype = I don't see any hype but according to your x- logic there is.

So your on the ball again.