By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Trauma Center game

Looks pretty nice.

I was going to get the first one when the Wii came out, but turns out it STILL hasn't been released here. Going to seriously consider this if they treat us better when it comes out. =P

Around the Network

Sweet, I've been looking to get the first one (waiting for a price drop) as it's supposed t obe one of the best games out there. This just makes the deal sweeter.

Oh good, the lack of 16:9 in the first game was really annoying. This looks like it'll be nice. The art style is pretty interesting, but I wonder if it's a little too shadowy and brownish.

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

Sweet, co-op mode.

Sweet!  I love the first one and this is going to be even better, and it has co-op mode!

Around the Network

Co-op surgery? I'm there!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Knowing my friends...they're probably going to f**k up the surgery though hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Yees, finally, it's time to force my friends to play Trauma Centerr: Second Opinion until they get good.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

It's mine.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Best news in a long time for the Wii. I want this more than I want Mario Galaxy.

Wii # 4594 3226 7132 0861 (please PM me your if you add me, so I can add you too!)

Taltosh