By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jack Tretton! HAHAHA! Oh man.... -WEEZY-

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/07/09/jack-tretton-the-ps3-is-still-dominant/#comments

Why hasn't this guy been fired yet?

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

wtf is with the numbers they displayed.. world wide sales. 1.4m PS3? 2.5m Wii? 5.4m 360? MEGA BULL HERE.

I hate NBC.. they hold horrid interviews and have pathetic information gathering skills.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

This guy is pure comedic gold... "the PS3 is still dominant"... HAHA

About the numbers, actually they are US sales... I guess... those noobs at NBC :S

fazz said:
This guy is pure comedic gold... "the PS3 is still dominant"... HAHA

About the numbers, actually they are US sales... I guess... those noobs at NBC :S

well.. PS3 vs 360 sales of the first 7 months the PS3 is selling faster. The Wii.. is just... something unexpected. I wonder why they didnt say how bad the 360 is doing agaiinst the Wii too.. oh wait.. NBC is owned by Microsoft.. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

NBC is owned by GE.

Around the Network

I just crack up every time he says "10 year lifecycle." Sony's management needs to learn how to shut up.

ssj12 said:

well.. PS3 vs 360 sales of the first 7 months the PS3 is selling faster. The Wii.. is just... something unexpected. I wonder why they didnt say how bad the 360 is doing agaiinst the Wii too.. oh wait.. NBC is owned by Microsoft.. 

Go look at the worldwide aligned charts again, PS3 has fallen under the 360 line and is trending downwards. Although I'm sure it'll get a temp boost from the recent value add.

As to the NBC comment.

NBC is owned by GE not MS.
MSNBC is is 80% GE and 20% MS.
This broadcast was CNBC which is 80% GE 20% Vivendi and has no connection to MS.

CNBC is a financial channel. The only thing the are "fanboys" of is making money. A price cut on a product within a year of launch is a sign of a delay of profits. The same as the MS warranty, which is a big hit on potential profitability of the MS Home/Entertainment division. Tretton should have been far better prepared and at least have something more to say then "10 year plan" before committing to the interview.

MSNBC is owned by GE??? not so sure.

don't care enough to look though, funny stuff.... was that what he was going for?

NBC itself is owned by General Electric

That's why I hate fanboys, they never bother to check the facts.