By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you like Naruto? Do you like Videogames? If yes- say Wow.

LMAO wow, the dubbing was HORRIBLE. "Childs play...GET IN MAH BELLY!", "This is NOT good" I lolled so hard. *wipes tear* oh man, I would be so disappointed if they didn't have the original Japanese voices.

Around the Network
SnakeEyez said:
LMAO wow, the dubbing was HORRIBLE. "Childs play...GET IN MAH BELLY!", "This is NOT good" I lolled so hard. *wipes tear* oh man, I would be so disappointed if they didn't have the original Japanese voices.

There is a Japanese voice mode.

Console Agnostic since 2001.

hmm The animations look cool, but I'd prefer to see the gameplay. Will it be similar to Clash of Ninja Revolution? This reminds me a bit of Budokai 3, the animations were great, but after a while you get tired of them and only want to skip them.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

*Cries happy tears*.

Man, that is incredible. I'm definitely NOT into Naruto (or any Japanese games or anime or shows or whatever) but that is unbelievable if that's in-game.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network
talkingparrot said:
SnakeEyez said:

There is a Japanese voice mode.

Yea I know, I said I would be disappointed if they didnt have the japanese voices.

The visuals were simply...unreal. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. If this ends up being as amazing as it looks, even I might end up buying it. Of course, the dub was laughable, but the Japanese voices are still there. And hey...who isn't in the need for a good laugh?

Had to watch this 2 times , just incredible. This is art direction + HD at it's best.

Yea it's that good. Did u guys watch the ones on IGN that somebody posted here? Those are pretty good and one showcases how the storyline mode will be like, which I was worried about.

I think that Naznatips has posted every trailer that has come out of this game.

OT

I like Naruto and this game looks awsome!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||