By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Once again getting malware warnings about the site....

Some pages ( I guess adds ?) refer to  vlaze.com/backend/landing/.

That site is a malicious site dsitributing trojans...

You know this is getting really old...

Fix your shit already.............

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

Malware. The worst kind of ware

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I had this warning from the chrome browser a few times today...

By the way seeing all the issues the site has had recently you would have to be crazy to use vgchartz to make online purchase on Amazon ....

Might as well pick the first Joe out on the street and give him your debit card and your pin.......

PS: Yes Chrome is giving me this warning. A few weeks ago IE was giving another warning so it's not specific to Chrome....

Ok something is really amiss..

Chrome just went berserk warning about 3 different malicious web site refered by vgchartz and suddenly loaded some weird web page ( SmasHits.com, WTF ??).

It's coming from the main page.. There is something seriously wrong there........

Around the Network

Femalware is better :P

But yeah, Google Chrome is bringing it up to me on the regular, I counted seven times today.

I miss Firefox, but Chrome is such an awesome Browser.

Its because of the ads. They run scripts that may or may not be malicious. Your best bet would be to disable scripts, and to white list VGChartz.com, but that doesn't really fix the root of the problem.

As for buying from VGChartz.com, if you were to block all scripts except VGChartz and Amazon.com you would have a safe buying experience.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)