By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Gay Gene found. Do you abort?

If researchers had found the 'gay gene' (Particular gene that causes someone to be homosexual) very early in pregnancy, would you consider abortion to save the child from a life of torment and possible damnation?

I will save my answer until later. Also, don't judge me by this question, just answer the question.

Around the Network

Personally, I don't believe in a "gay gene" but either way, would you shoot your son/daughter when they told you they were gay?

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I'm bi, so I really wouldn't care what orientation my kid was.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I wouldnt abort the child

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

... wtf?!? ofcourse not. and what are you talking about a life of torment? In the UK people are very tollerant of "gay" people.

Around the Network
nordlead said:
Personally, I don't believe in a "gay gene" but either way, would you shoot your son/daughter when they told you they were gay?

so you consider abortion as shooting a child?... wait lets stick to one debate at a time here :D

No. There is nothing wrong with being gay. It is very different to a severe mental or physical disability.

Hell no! I wouldn't mind if my kid was gay, straight or bi!

-_-' This kind of things make people seem quite superficial...

What's next? Oh the baby won't have my blue eyes, let's abort!

Is there any morals left in this world?

this line of questioning isnt logical as there is no such thing as a "gay gene"

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Thatmax said:
nordlead said:

so you consider abortion as shooting a child?... wait lets stick to one debate at a time here :D

it is

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur