By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Right on Dude!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network

I really hate that Just Dance song. It's so bad.
Canadians and Europeans will know what I'm talking about. Americans will soon have to put up with it too.

@ Commando

I hate Ben Stiller too, but he's been in some of the funniest movies ever, so I don't mind if he continues to act.
Dodgeball, Tropic Thunder, Zoolander, There's Something About Mary, Meet the Parents etc.

let me show you how to bitch.

so many fucking stupid ninty muda cunts about they pis me the fuck off the dick sucking nob scratchers.

thats just a example so be gentle

That's it. Let it all out.

Commando said:
I hate how Talentless actors like Ben Stiller and Will Farrel come out with the shitties movies ever and like ALL of them make over 100mil! WTF is with that.

Why the hell do people waste their money on that crap. Then when a great movie like Cloverfield comes out people don't bother to see it. FUck Man! People piss me off!1 Were lucky they are still making some good movies.

AND THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO VIDEOGAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is one of the things I DON'T like about the new Wii craze. I feel wierd standing in a store and looking at "normal" people standing in the games section. Makes me want to kick their ass.

...AND SINCE FUCKING WHEN was it POPULAR to play videogames and care about COMIC BOOK charachters of all things. Why are normal people droning their mindless asses onto our shit! Goddamn them.

I'll stop here for now. Thanks for this thread, I need this.

You finally got that off your chest...mmm

I hate how ignorant people are helping to destroy what's left of this country. For instance, this whole election thing, if you say you are interested in the progress of the country, the elections and what not, could you at least find out about the candidates before you go voting for someone, instead of just going with who someone else says they're gonna vote for.

"Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad"

Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Franklin P. Jones
Around the Network

Psrock has a photo of himself in his profile with his face scribbled out.

I wish he'd stop being such a queer and show us the rest.

Right on Honey!

Aaaand another thing What is going on with the new class of moronic drivers in America! I can't tell you how many people are in the middle of doing something illeagal/stupid as hell and then have the nerve to honk and yell at me! When their on the wrong fucking side of the road!!!! I can't tell you hou may times this has happened to me later. Tell 'em hon. Tell 'em hou they do that!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Commando said:
Right on Honey!

Aaaand another thing What is going on with the new class of moronic drivers in America! I can't tell you how many people are in the middle of doing something illeagal/stupid as hell and then have the nerve to honk and yell at me! When their on the wrong fucking side of the road!!!! I can't tell you hou may times this has happened to me later. Tell 'em hon. Tell 'em hou they do that!

those people need to go back to driving school because obviously their memories are a little rusty.

"Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad"

Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Franklin P. Jones

stupid professor had the nerve to call me out in front of the class because i didn't read what she assigned with this big ass smile on her face

Math B and chemistry are serious business...