By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of War 2 has reached graphics limit on X360

I should of made the thread title:"X360 has almost reached graphics limit with Gears of War 2"

Around the Network

rock on... can you actually read?

Rock_on, i am dissapointed. This is the most anti-360 news you can find? surely you can do better.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

The source you linked tells something different. He sais that there will come better looking games after Gears of War2. So what are you trying to achieve? You are just trolling and it is really childish.

I feel sorry for you in a way. Your life is just about hating a console. A product made of plastic. Do you feel lonely sometimes? Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I wonder which game will end up pushing X360 to its graphics limit?

Around the Network

I love you Rock_on

wow what a blow lol

well it is obvious that the 360 is near its graphical limits as gears 2 has not really improved graphically upon gears. it is to be expected still at least the graphics are kinda nice on this console

Rock_on_2008 said:
I wonder which game will end up pushing X360 to its graphics limit?

according to this thread title, GOW2 >_>

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

The GPU has never been used to its full capacity. Thats because multicore processing is still in its infancy and pretty much every Xbox 360 game still overloads Core 1 on the CPU. Furthermore the tesselator has not been used up until this point.

Tease.

Rock_on_2008 is reaching his fanboyism limit on Vgchartz.