By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 sold out at some stores?

URNotE - Your signature sucks, and is stupid. You missed the most imporant one. White Knight Story.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

It's a shame that companies have to lose so much money just to try and claw their way back to a decent sales figure.

When is the next price drop going to come?

They add another 20gb increasing it to 100gb and reduce the 80gb model?

terrible way to go about increasing sales, trying to make something look good value for money.

Kwaad said:
URNotE - Your signature sucks, and is stupid. You missed the most imporant one. White Knight Story.

i could have sworn i had that on there... i'll fix it tomorrow.. im about to go to sleep and wake up to some good sony news hopefully

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

You can always connect any sata drive to the PS3 and it would work perfectly. You dont need to buy a special sony drive.

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

Bestbuy.ca sold out online

Around the Network

Isn´t it crazy, all well-known Sony fans (I don´t want to say "fanboys" as some are not) say the PS3 is sold out everywhere while all others still see PS3´s sitting on shelves?

Louie said:
Isn´t it crazy, all well-known Sony fans (I don´t want to say "fanboys" as some are not) say the PS3 is sold out everywhere while all others still see PS3´s sitting on shelves?

Yeah, It's sitting on the shelves at my local wal-mart. Poop. I guess I just runied the sony fanboys say it's sold out.

(seriously they are) 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said:
Louie said:

Yeah, It's sitting on the shelves at my local wal-mart. Poop. I guess I just runied the sony fanboys say it's sold out.

(seriously they are) 

seriously sitting on shelves or seriously flying off them?

@topic: I didn´t want to flame, by the way - I was just noticing it. All those people who love their PS3´s said they were sold out. Honestly, I hope the sales go up and if sales double no problem. But if the PS3 was really sold out in half of the US stores this would mean 1,5 million PS3´s in 24 hours.

Honestly...come on.

All I know is amazon.com continues to sell them like hot cakes.

mM

I hope Ps3 is able to gain enough sales by next year to catch up to Xbox 360 but not enough to pass the wii, which i hope will run away with this generation

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088