By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music Japanese Violin Demonstration

why so much hate...the game actually looks like a great amount of fun ^_^

no worrying about missing a button..just worry about your tempo ^_^

Around the Network

The most visible showing of Miyamoto losing some of his touch with reality.

Can some Wiifanboy please join me in saying this is not a game? I dont care if it sells a billion copies, its not a game and at least for me, I will be ignoring all comparisons between it and real games.

@deathcap

That makes it a toy. Not a game.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

DMeisterJ said:
Wii Music will not be huge.

agreed maybee just 3 times more than LBP

|_emmiwinks said:

Can some Wiifanboy please join me in saying this is not a game? I dont care if it sells a billion copies, its not a game and at least for me, I will be ignoring in all comparisons between it and real games.

@deathcap

It's the same level of game than Guitar Hero or Rock Band. It depends if you qualify those games as a ''game". BTW I'm pretty sure there's a large market for this type of game.

People hate this because it has no button requirements? Because this seems just as stupid as guitar hero, just wanna smack people who think they are "rockers" with that dumbass guitar.

Around the Network

Those graphics are amazing. So... life like!

Wii Music hardcore confirmed.

Oh, and Wii Music will be huge. Whether we like it or not.

Endz said:
People hate this because it has no button requirements? Because this seems just as stupid as guitar hero, just wanna smack people who think they are "rockers" with that dumbass guitar.

While I've never played Guitar Hero, and I don't really have any desire to, at least those seem to require a modicum of skill.  From what I've seen, this doesn't seem all that different from listening to the radio and playing an air guitar/other instrument.

Endz said:

I guess playing CoD4 is supposed to make you think you are a badass soldier?  All GH is, is a competitive rythmn game with an input device shaped to correlate to the game content.

RolStoppable said:
I feel offended by this game's existence.

I feel offended that some people don`t feel offended by this game existence.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

|_emmiwinks said:

Can some Wiifanboy please join me in saying this is not a game? I dont care if it sells a billion copies, its not a game and at least for me, I will be ignoring all comparisons between it and real games.

@deathcap

it IS a video game..since when can't vdeo games be toys?..I remember houses being build with blocks..Lego is a Toy..>_<

so..seriously..I actually would enjoy the game..not more than GH or RB but it would still be fun ^_^

you know..really..if you ever played an instrument this new aspect seems really fun..and different

I do like GH but the button pressing gets tiresome sometimes..(duh..after 5 songs on hard..sorry...no expert for me)

so yeah..it is nice to have this game too..your OWN tempo...omg..this is pretty cool though..

need to conduct a song!! ^_^