By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is ur signature & how did u come up with ur signature

I like warhawk, i like our weekly warhawk league, and i think the more people there, the better :)

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network

The words of Bruce Lee

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Bomberman killing a random chicken... its pure win!

Found it when lurking the AnimeSuki boards.

Its beautiful Kallen kicking pussy Suzakus ass! In a street fighter kinda way....or MvC not sure....

The badge of my club, and two of the most memorable moments from Juan Roman Riquelme, one of the best players ever for Boca.
Xeneize is the nickname of my club, por siempre means forever.

And the 1.000.001th post thing is self explanatory. It reminds me how close I was, and how I have to get the 2.000.000th

Around the Network

Successful Threads - THreads that I've made that got atleast 30 replies that weren't from myself

Gungrave = IMO, Greatest anime ever, wanted a picture of it in my sig until I put my adopted pokemon back up, and I also threw in my PSN id. and then we have my end of 08 predictions.... that one speaks for itself

4 ≈ One

Mine states the fact that I am a PC Gamer and then has my XFire mini-profile which links to my XFire main profile page and then I have an advertisement for my techno band myspace page.

PC Gamer

its my mains in brawl. ness and lucas completely kick ass.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Made for a competition.

my signature is made for my love of ska...