By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SPOR for Wii - Flop?

ssj12 said:
Valkyria00 said:
^
wtf!? Source/Link.....

announced ages ago, im not hunting for the original announcements from Will Wright and EA.

Actually it was never officially announced.

All Will Wright said was they planned to make versions for all consoles... as he wants it to be the next sims.

That's different then actually announcing it.... since announcing it actually means you are currently putting the effort and manpower towards the project.

The only ones offically announced that there has been work for is Wii, DS and PC.

Around the Network

you lie!!! there is no spor for wii

im just kidding lol

it will probably not flop

ssj12 said:
Valkyria00 said:
^
wtf!? Source/Link.....

announced ages ago, im not hunting for the original announcements from Will Wright and EA.

Because it was never announced for those platforms. Only PC/Wii/DS

your wrong

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

vlad321 said:
Well if you are so worried what are your PC specs? From what I hear just about any computer made since the turn of the century might be able to play it.

Seriousley? That made my day...

@Gamerace - That's what I am hoping for. If Spore for Wii is anywhere close to as good as the PC version it would be so much fucking fun.

Around the Network

Spore PC requirements: http://www.spore.com/what/specs_spore
I can't play it. T-T

@ Topic: Will Wright loves the Wii so he would probably make sure that the game isn't bad. If it's like the PC/Mac version, I'll buy it.

as far as i know, the wii version was still in the planning stage a few months ago. maybe they are working on the wii version right now since the pc/ds/cellphone versions are done?

i remember a quote from will wright "the wii is the only next-generation console" so i would expect that he would at least try to make that version good, even if it'll be way different than the pc version.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

ssj12 said:
Valkyria00 said:
^
wtf!? Source/Link.....

Where have you been? HD versions were canned back in march. DS/Wii only console systems that Spore is releasing on.

ssj12 said: I, Nutboy, am only kidding,. 
SPORE is supposed to be released on all platforms. PS3/360/Wii/PS2/DS/PSP/Mobile

I finally understand why you lost your modship.

From the PC Specs: "at least 1 GB additional space for creations"

Only from that I can guess that the Wii port will be dumbed down...

I just revised my expectations for the game sales down...

Shame.

PSN ID: T_Gears

End of 2009 ltd sales:

Wii = 67-68m

X360 = 38-39m

PS3 = 34-35m

Prediction: The PS3 will surpass the 360 on weekly sales after it drops to $299 on all regular weeks (no big releases).