By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Schedule according to 1up.com

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3160863

E3 Press Conference Schedule

Tuesday, July 10th

• 8:30 PM -- Microsoft press conference (streaming LIVE)
  • 9:30 PM -- Killzone 2 event

Wednesday, July 11th

• 9:00 AM -- Nintendo press conference (streaming LIVE)
  • 11:30 AM -- Sony press conference (streaming LIVE)
  • 2:00 PM -- EA press conference
  • 3:15 PM -- Activision press conference
  • 4:30 PM -- Midway press conference
  • 5:45 PM -- Konami press conference

Thursday, July 12th

• 8:00 AM -- Take-Two press conference
  • 9:15 AM -- THQ press conference
  • 10:30 AM -- Ubisoft press conference 
  •  

Really looking forward to the big 3, the Killzone 2 event, the Konami press conference (new MGS 4 Trailer), Midway, Take Two and Ubisoft conferences. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Supposedly the Killzone event is going to be two hours...that is impressive in and of itself.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Killzone 2 even the night before the Sony conference... if they didn't have something good to show I don't think they would have gone for an event on its own.

Here's hoping for people to be blown away...

So Sony is after Nintendo......man....this gives Sony another chance to copy Nintendo and say they had been planning it.... *sighs*

hum,
    It will be hard for sony to really impress people with Killzone2 ...
    For Motorstorm, the difference between the video from E32005 and E32006 was huge and even now, the game is still quite different from the E32005 video. This sort of "liar" from Sony, has consideralby decrease the hype behind Motorstorm.
    For Killzone2 it will be the same situation :
    If the game doesn't look as good as the E32005 video, even if the game is beautifull, people will bash Sony ...

As saied ckmlb, Sony seems to still believe in Killzone since the even is just before Sony conference.

Time to Work !

Around the Network

i will miss seeing almost all the news on wednesday until later in the day...why does killzone have an event by itself though?? im interested in the ubisoft event and konami event..

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

That's eastern time right?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
    Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

After the 12th expect a post from kutaku, saying(I couldnt believe my eyes expect more from sony e3...)

mM

I am really looking forward to everything except EA's conference. Maybe some Army of Two stuff, but not much else. Killzone 2 getting it's own show? And two hours long? Sony is definately hyping the bejeezus out of this. I can't wait.

BenKenobi88 said:
    That's eastern time right?

Pacific time. Cause it's in LA so LA time.