By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Next game to use WiiMotionPlus = The Conduit!?

SeriousWB said:
darthdevidem01 said:
So to play the Conduit in a enhanced way I will be forced to shell out extra money for wii motion plus....in your dreams ninty

Is this not true of... Everything?

No not really.....

Ninty has literally just split the market....devs will have to cater to people with motionplus & to people without it...not very smart imo

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
famousringo said:
Valkyria00 said:
10 hours! Thats so short. And Im pretty much meh about this game not a shooter fan myself but everyone who likes these kinds of games better by them.

From Gamespot's PAX preview, 10 hours is the run-straight-through-the-game-with-no-exploring-for-secrets campaign time. There are quite a few games this generation which don't manage 10 hours and don't have multiplayer to fall back on (Heavenly Sword and Force Unleashed come to mind). For that matter, few multiplayer-focused games exceed 10 hours of solo campaign this gen.

Oooh! Well then I guess it could reach 15 like RE4 or something then.

darthdevidem01 said:
SeriousWB said:
darthdevidem01 said:
So to play the Conduit in a enhanced way I will be forced to shell out extra money for wii motion plus....in your dreams ninty

Is this not true of... Everything?

No not really.....

Ninty has literally just split the market....devs will have to cater to people with motionplus & to people without it...not very smart imo

Devs have already had to cater to people with or without the balance board, zapper, wheel, gamecube controller, classic controller.....motion plus isn't a big deal.

Good idea! It caters to the more hardcore Conduit audience perfectly. I wonder how many people will buy this game just to try out motion +?

Tease.

^a lot.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

Seeing as Motion + is should only be 10-20 dollars, it wouldn't cost much more than an HD game.

darthdevidem01 said:

Some people choosed to pay $100 or even more for a little enhanced version of GTA4 :P and ome people will do the same for FFXIII

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
famousringo said:
Kenology said:
Customizable HUD sounds like a really cool feature.

But I wonder what they'd need WiiMotionPlus for in an FPS!? I could see where it would benefit the sword fighting segments of Red Steel, but for standard running and gunning...

Does HVS have something up its sleeve?

Yeah, I don't get it either. Maybe for pistol-whipping melee attacks. Maybe they've decided to include some kind of kickass melee weapon. I would think that such functionality would be very doable without WMP, but why not increase responsiveness by adding WMP support for those who have the add-on?

@ Exblackman

I don't think that necesssarily follows. HVC was already interested in implementing voice before WiiSpeak was announced. Since their PR team is the same bunch of guys as their dev team, when WiiSpeak was announced they could simply say that they intend to support voice and get to work on it without dancing around the issue and saying they'll have to ask somebody else in the company.

As for WMP support, they may already have licensed NaturalMotion middleware for their game and adding in their latest tools for WMP support takes little effort. I'm not sure where you're getting that 9 month number from, the middleware is already available.

I'm not ruling out that Nintendo will be their publisher, I just don't think that your evidence supports this claim.

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200807/N08.0721.1542.23275.htmIi I read this article than stated the what I felt is happening. The conduit is only game using wii motions plus in the coming 9 months from from third parties and if the miidleware for wii motion plus is so available why does the Clone wars not have wii motion plus support it has time to  implement it they can easily have support either having it or not having it. . Any game released in the late fall or early sprng would be able to use wii motion plus then but only the conduit is at of all those games and found artcle that says that developers weren't giving  anything on wii motion till after E3. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/07/16/wii_motionplus/ So I'm just making hypothesis with just some facts as you can see which not really far fetch to believe.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

this game keeps getting better and better

maybe this is old news, but...

motion plus compatibility with nunchuck confirmed!

SW-5120-1900-6153