By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "LBP is huge"... seriously, it's getting confusing.

Just about everyone is saying. How many of you actually think it'll be "huge" and how many of you are just mocking those people?. I can't really tell if it's sarcasm or not....

This isn't a debate thread on whether LBP will sell vs LBP will flop. I just want to know how many of you are saying "LBP is huge" as a joke, if at all.

EDIT: I know this is going to happen but... please don't reply in this thread with a "LBP will be huge". I know it's coming.

Around the Network

LBP Will Not/Will Be Huge Thread #1034

Million said:
LBP Will Not/Will Be Huge Thread #1034

wrong. I just want to know who's saying "LBP will be huge" just to derail other threads or mock those predicting that it will be.

I would never claim "LBP will be huge"
but I doubt it will bomb.
It seems PS3 owners are seriously expecting the game so ...

Time to Work !

Well I expect the game to be awesome with mediocre sales. Think Zack & Wiki or No More Heroes. A well received but averagely selling game.

Around the Network

Well, it's going to be huge in my little clique, as I don't know anyone who doesn't want the game (regardless of their system of choice).

Of course, although I like to think I am popular... that's not the vast majority of people.

LBP WILL BE HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

www.jamesvandermemes.com

With the hype its getting it will be big no matter what. No, it wont be H3 huge or SSBB huge, but it will be big never the less, and Im expecting it to have good legs. It wont be huge, but it will be big :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

LBP is huge

I started it.

And yes, it will be huge, no mockery.