By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do console gamers wat PC gaming to die?

I ask this question because i see alot of times people post that PC gaming is dying,do you say that because you want it to die?Or that you just dont like PC gaming?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

well, i dont know about everyone else, but personally want it 2 die. i hope it dies eventually, even though it probably wont, cause i hate pc gaming and i know many other people that do 2.

It's all jealousy!

shio said:
It's all jealousy!

maybe for some, but not for me. i never really like pc controls with da keyboard and mouse, and i know i can actually get a controller, but why would i do that when in my opinion most of da good games r on consoles and i can play beautiful games on a beautiful 1080p tv?plus i never have really liked any controller until i met up with da dualshock, playstation controllers.

I'd put myself as indifferent to it...

Brute, you changed your avatar again...

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Around the Network

^Yeah,for some reason i wanted to change it,once i held my avatar for 6 months,now ive changed two avatars within 1 month.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

puertoecuanama said:
shio said:
It's all jealousy!

maybe for some, but not for me. i never really like pc controls with da keyboard and mouse, and i know i can actually get a controller, but why would i do that when in my opinion most of da good games r on consoles and i can play beautiful games on a beautiful 1080p tv?plus i never have really liked any controller until i met up with da dualshock, playstation controllers.

Keyboard and Mouse allow for far greater control and more versatility.

Actually most "good games" are on the PC, along with hundreds of others that never get ported to the Consoles, WoW, Starcraft, Diablo II et al say hi.

Do you know what most, if not all Computer monitors resolution is? I dont think you do...

Why are you afraid of typing out "are", "you" and "the"?

Anywho, I would never want PC gaming to die, as that is just another platform for games to come out on. Besides that, as long as computers are needed in the home there will be games on those computers. When my PS3 or 360 or Wii can do word processing then, maybe PC gaming will die.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

puertoecuanama said:
shio said:
It's all jealousy!

First, most of the good games are on consoles because there are 3 of them! PC is only 1 platform after all. But PC alone has far more good games than any console, and hell, maybe even more than Xbox 360 and PS3 combined.

Second, more and more people are playing PC on their HDTVs, so just because you chose not to play PC on your TV, it doesn't mean it's PC's fault.

i am console gamer at heart, but i still appreciate PC gaming, if it wasn't for PC i would have been forced to buy HD console, i don't know why someone would want PC gaming to die.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Personally I hope it never dies. I love PC gaming just as much as console. Both can co-exist in the long haul. The market will never cease for PC games, same goes for console. Gamers drive the market......WE drive the market.