By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is there such a thing as Too Much SEX?

Some women and even some men, strange enough, feel that having sex twice a week is enough, I don't know about you all but I say five times a week just barely makes it into an OK amount.

What do you think?

"Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad"

Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Franklin P. Jones
Around the Network

Commando must be one happy bastard.

Too much sex?! Any guy will say HELL NO. Though there are days/nights I just go freakin' overboard and require a day off to recover

If you don't think it exists... you're somehow both lucky and unlucky.

Too much of a good thing?

Around the Network

how could there possibly 2 much of such a great thing unless u r so tired from going overboard 1 day, but i guess i wouldnt know since i never did it. i bet u my answer would be da same though even if i did do it. Edit: personal milestone!!! 500 posts!!! YAY!!!

No.

Wait, I mean yes.

I mean no!

I mean- gah!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

puertoecuanama said:
how could there possibly 2 much of such a great thing unless u r so tired from going overboard 1 day, but i guess i wouldnt know since i never did it. i bet u my answer would be da same though even if i did do it. Edit: personal milestone!!! 500 posts!!! YAY!!!

congratz, yeah no such thing as too much sex

Yes. you have had too much sex when the girl gets pregnant and you were wearing a condom

blazinhead89 said:
puertoecuanama said:

congratz, yeah no such thing as too much sex

I would agree in spirit, but not in flesh.  "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised" - my favorite Futurama quote.  Twice each day, sure, butif you're a dude and gone 6 times (and I mean completely "gone", consecutively) then for at least the next day, you've had enough. 

I refuse to say "too much though" sometimes regardless of how sore I am I just can't seem to stop for some odd reason :D