By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 i played a bit of it and i cant believe how GOOD it is!!

OMFG everyone who owns a ps3 has to buy this game!! the graphix are amazing i couldnt believe it, the cutscenes are amazing, im going to the city to buy it in 2 days i cant wait.. everyone who has been thinking about getting it, you must get it

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

Around the Network

Heh your excitement reminds me of when I got my MGS4 bundle in the mail.

You'll love it; try to get the Big Boss Emblem!

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

i know how you feel son, havent felt that great since the 80s, man i miss the 80s

yeah ok man i really cant wait to get it.. i cant believe i thought it would be no good

this game is destined to rock and be a classic have you tried mgo yet cuz it is so fun once you get used to this

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network

I had the same reaction, and I'm a Metal Gear veteran.

yeah i beat it visually one of the best

CGI - i agree man, we should go telling eveyone to buy it.. its a game that cannot be missed

^ Please explain why it is the worse game of the series. I'd really like to know your reasons.

To me, it's the complete opposite. ^^ How are you being sarcastic, and it's the other way around? o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

KylieDog said:

The story was unoriginal, poorly executed, long winded, inconsistant with previous games events, poorly constructed given timeframes, some characters are completely out of character with no reason at all, new characters the shallowest ever.

The gameplay side, far too scripted, incredibly short, not enough requirment on stealth (more an action game), Act 3 was just a big pile of nothing, the boss fights brought nothing new really at all, just rehashed stuff from previous game, L. Beauty the exception.

Oh they even removed one of MGS3s better new features thanks to auto-octocamo.

Hmmm, weird reasons if you ask me, but you have the right to your opinion. I think Kojima did what he had to do, meaning that he linked every single plot hole from the others games, and concluded the series in a very intelligent way. I was a bit disappointed by the things Big Mama said, because I thought she just concluded the whole Patriot thing too fast (missing links from the previous MSX games), but then I was surprised that he got back on the subject with Big Boss's arrival (wow, that was unexpected by the way). Just to say that the game was full of surprises, and it was fan service to my eyes.

Also, there is PLENTY of stealth if you play the harder difficulty levels. I was disappointed at first when I completed it at Solid Normal, but when I tried The Boss, damn was I satisfied! You got to exploit everything the game as to offer IMO if you want to really criticize about a point.

And don't tell me you liked going in the menu and change camo every single second in order to get that 85%+ stealth rating? That sucked hard, and at one point, I just decided to put Snake barechested because I found it annoying...

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!