By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Banjo 64 coming to VC?

In the latest issue of OXM there is a small segment on Nuts and bolts. It states that the Banjo 64 coming to XBLA will be an exact port and specifically states "will include the Nintendo logo on the title screen". It then says that Microsoft made a deal with Nintendo. Both Microsoft and Nintendo could have stopped the game appearing on the other console, but Nintendo may have allowed it to go to XBLA as long as it also came to VC aswell. We'll have to wait and see.

Around the Network

Always good to have more N64 games coming to the VC

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Nintendo and Microsoft talking to one another and reaching a compromise? @_@
jajaj

Well I hope is that Nintendo may very well put Banjo Kazooie up for VC as well. =)

RolStoppable said:
The game is called Banjo-Kazooie. Banjo 64 could just as well mean Banjo-Tooie. Get your facts straight, journalists!!!

lol. But so true.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

And for the record, the site that this piece is from, is designed like ass.

Around the Network

The cover lies! Its not only for the 64!

Former something....

Ninty and Microsoft agreeing?

Maybe they could let rare make DKC 4 *hint*

Please bring it to VC!

Microsoft owns full rights on the game. if there was a problem with nintendos logos then it wouldnt have been too hard to simply remove them. so they wouldnt have needed to come to any agreement with nintendo.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

And yet, there is still no compromise on Goldeneye007. Ha ha haaaahhh...