By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamestop news!

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&product%5Fid=270077 New screenshots for StarWars: Force Unleashed ... ... Let's see what everyone says... rofl... I just cant say what it is.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

Hm, I see LucasArts has shifted to making their game N64-exclusive. They also have an interesting choice for boxart. Well, I guess that's along par with George Lucas' other recent decisions...

lol

Their almost like IGN

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Finally, a game that fully realizes the magic of the movies, like that scene where you take your hot rod across the finish line to be met with a checkered flag waving, metal bikini clad Princess Leia!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Awesome, I always liked that game. I just never realized it was PS3 compatible and Star Wars themed. Those screen shots really prove the PS3 visual abilities. The person who put that site up needs to be reprimanded.

looks pretty good wonder if there will ever be a wii star wars game that would be awsome swinging me wii mot around like a jedia

not sure if i'm missing something...where's the screenshots? was it a fake link before?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )