By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Confirmed PS3 price cut-cut, stupid 80gb bundle

http://kotaku.com/gaming/we.re-slashing-prices/sony-confirms-ps3-price+cut-80gb-bundle-276091.php

80GB bundle will be $600 and includes motorstorm.

60GB model will be $500, indicating the $100 price-cut. 

Around the Network

Sweet, dang I already got a ps3 :/ All good more sales :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

umm.. this has already been posted...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

People complained about the 360's 120GB HDD selling for 180$. (1.5$/mb)

People should be fuming at the roughly 50$ charged for 20GB of additional space (2.5$/mb; checked pricegrabber and amazon and they both have Motorstorm selling at over 50$).

Let's keep the word "stupid" out of any future titles, k?

Unless its' about Jack Thompson...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
your mother said:

People complained about the 360's 120GB HDD selling for 180$. (1.5$/mb)

People should be fuming at the roughly 50$ charged for 20GB of additional space (2.5$/mb; checked pricegrabber and amazon and they both have Motorstorm selling at over 50$).

No, because as a PS3 owner I can easily upgrade my hard drive with whatever I want.  It's a stupid bundle to me, but it doesn't screw over previous owners like M$ did with the Elite.  If I was buying a new xbox I'd have to get the elite unless I later wanted to buy a really over-priced hard drive.  20GB isn't much space.

With the PS3, I can buy the 60GB for $500 now, then get motorstorm for $60 (new), and spend $40 to get 100GB or whatever it is now.