By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More Pachter lulz (this time about "poor" DS sales in Japan)

Of course I've been saying that since the saturation point happened and of course he gets paid to say it almost a year later. Totally not fair.

Around the Network

whos Michael Pachter?

What does he have to say about the PSP considering the DS is currently outselling it.

lol, What will we do without patcher ...^_^

ph4nt said:
What does he have to say about the PSP considering the DS is currently outselling it.

Since the PSP is not competing with the DS, it simply means that the PSP is the worldwide leader is handheld entertainment.

Check out my games for sale eBay and Toycatacomb

I am no writer but I try

And

Finally

I am watching you!

Around the Network

Patcher is a joke, nintendo is trying to make the DS a device everybody needs in japan. They're not going to be coming out with a new one for a while.

Nintendo could drop the price anytime they feel it convenient. Btw the DS is outselling the PSP and every other console in Japan right now, that means we should be moving onto the next gen of consoles during this month, as all the current ones are dead.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

i thought this guy was never wrong?

PSP is leading DS hardware sales by about 20% YTD.

But since DS software sales are cushing PSP sales by more than 2 to 1, not to mention the platform's incredible progress in Europe, I'd say rumours of the DS's demise are greatly exaggerated.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
PSP is leading DS hardware sales by about 20% YTD.

But since DS software sales are cushing PSP sales by more than 2 to 1, not to mention the platform's incredible progress in Europe, I'd say rumours of the DS's demise are greatly exaggerated.

I approuve this post.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com