By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If McCain wins, would you support a McCain/Palin 2012 ticket?

Let's not delve into Dem/GOP debates here but think that today is Sen. McCain's 72nd b-day.  So if he does the above he will be 80 when the next president greets him at the inauguration if he wins a 2nd term.  Given that would it be a wise choice?  BTW, his mother who was with him on the trail is 96.

My decision, heck ya!  Your only as old as you want to be.

Around the Network

haha old man is old

Please stay on topic. I'm sure you wouldn't say to your grandparents "Hey Grandma and Grandpa, your just ancient!"

BTW, I forgot HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN McCAIN!!!

lol, sorry but im bored, posting random things is fun

we'll see what the world is like in 4 years, its constantly changing and after his 1st term, Americans may decide that he his the right leader, if not well they will elect someone else.

Around the Network

i think its a bit early to be thinking about the next election

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

well if Johnny would to his business well then why not , but it's to early to even think about stuff like that

I'd much rather see Palin/somebody else ticket on 2012. Primarily because America would be screwed if they elected another Republican president and because Palin would be a good counter to the status quo of Democrats in office.

80 year olds do not make good leaders.  Your mind goes with age, and the last thing we need is a old man with Alzheimers with his hand on the red button.

The only thing I would support John McCain in is euthanasia.

Zing.

(Im kidding by the way)

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

No, I wouldn't. I am not going to be one of those sour grapes people if Obama loses because I like McCain a lot better than most Republicans, but 76 is too old to have someone on the ticket who I don't believe is qualified to run the country.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson