By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well a new school year is coming up!! Any hazing stories???

I had my first day today.. so we went drinking with a bunch of freshmen (18+ legal to drink) and I saw that the seniors spiked the freshmen drinks with Vodka.. They said it was cheap Coca Cola so it tastes a bit different.. so a few of them drank a bit too much.. and well.. you just don't puke at schoolproperty.. that was nasty.. but hey.. those freshmen will be remembered by a lot of people now.. xD

ow.. btw.. I'm one of their teachers but if anyone asks.. I didn't see who spiked the drinks... >_>

Any other stories???

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

My Media Production course at uni required me to drink Jagerbombs until i either threw up or died.

I chose to throw up. And yes- i stand by my choice

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

No hazing here.

Well, seeing as it's illegal to drink in the U.S. until you're 21, the fun hazing doesn't happen until Senior year of college

Well I am not on school anymore lucky me but I serve in the army and I had to train a group of freshman last monday.  Mate never had so much fun in my life. We started with some running and some swimming.  Then I ordered them to stand still for 20 minutes. One of them had a cold and the swimming part didn't helped to stop his cold....Dude I never saw that amount of shit coming out of someone's nose before. That guy was not allowed to move so he couldn't clean it.

I passed that guy and complained about someone's facial hair.  You know the usual stuff.  'Did ya shaved today? You did?  Tell me then why I almost though Bin Laden was standing in front of me?  You stay this weekend at the camp'; Then I went back and found out the guy with the cold has weeped his nose....With his uniform....I grounded him aswell.  Weekend in the camp. Almost two weekends because he was trying to deny it.

In the afternoon we had a test of knowledge that also included some personal questions. I told them that all who had less than 70/100 had to stay whole the weekend in the camp.  Pity for me they all passed so I grounded all of them who said they liked R&B/Hip Hop.  They were not quite happy.

I went back this afternoon to see what they were doing.  'Washing clothes'.  Oh boy did they look mad. Well I ordered them to have a run with me but we only did 2 miles to stop at a bar and their we spent hours drinking beer.  If my boss would know this I would have been kicked out of the army but damned....I probably have to serve with this guys in my next mission Kosovo? Afghanistan? I don't want to be shot from behind.

stellabelg said:

Well I am not on school anymore lucky me but I serve in the army and I had to train a group of freshman last monday. Mate never had so much fun in my life. We started with some running and some swimming. Then I ordered them to stand still for 20 minutes. One of them had a cold and the swimming part didn't helped to stop his cold....Dude I never saw that amount of shit coming out of someone's nose before. That guy was not allowed to move so he couldn't clean it.

I passed that guy and complained about someone's facial hair. You know the usual stuff. 'Did ya shaved today? You did? Tell me then why I almost though Bin Laden was standing in front of me? You stay this weekend at the camp'; Then I went back and found out the guy with the cold has weeped his nose....With his uniform....I grounded him aswell. Weekend in the camp. Almost two weekends because he was trying to deny it.

In the afternoon we had a test of knowledge that also included some personal questions. I told them that all who had less than 70/100 had to stay whole the weekend in the camp. Pity for me they all passed so I grounded all of them who said they liked R&B/Hip Hop. They were not quite happy.

I went back this afternoon to see what they were doing. 'Washing clothes'. Oh boy did they look mad. Well I ordered them to have a run with me but we only did 2 miles to stop at a bar and their we spent hours drinking beer. If my boss would know this I would have been kicked out of the army but damned....I probably have to serve with this guys in my next mission Kosovo? Afghanistan? I don't want to be shot from behind.

You should have done all that dressed as Kirby.... that would have been funnier.

Around the Network

I guess it depends on where your from but someplaces (in the U.S. at least) are trying to get rid of hazing because of all the problems it causes. Can't say for sure what progress has been made on that.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Commando said:
I guess it depends on where your from but someplaces (in the U.S. at least) are trying to get rid of hazing because of all the problems it causes. Can't say for sure what progress has been made on that.

Ah come on... sure.. bad hazing where people land in the hospital are not funny.. but when a group of girls have to take of their t-shirts and walk around in the mall in their bra's who is gonna say no?? I wish I had studied whatever they study...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

^ Unfortunatly we aren't that suffisticated here in the states.

..and also in the US most of the hazing somehow tends to be homoerotic /shrug

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself