By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kwaad the rebel of the forum ;)

Lately I read many topics here and realized that Kwaad is most of the time misinterpreted. Maybe he has the flaw that he isn't neutral enough but isn't it great that he has a different opinion than everyone else. Well he stands out and when you look at society you can realize that standing out isn't very popular. So let Kwaad his great opinion and his uniqueness. He does sth many people dislike but instead of being constructive you lower yourself in bashing him. He has all the right to say what he wants. Isn't this forum about freedom of speech too? I don`t need to defend Kwaad. He is just doing a great job in this forum and I honor that. He has an opinion based on experience. I think he has a lot of gaming experience and therefore has every right to be hard on sth. Maybe he is laughin at you with your strong anti-posts and makes a fool out of you instead of what you are trying to show how dumb or inferior he is. I don´t need to side with Kwaad either. I have my own opinion and I can post if I want. Instead I have the feeling that Kwaad is doing sth that he wants. Don´t feed him with intolerance and accept him they way he is. You aren´t paid by any of the three companies but why do you have to defend them? Just think about it. It all comes down to taste and opinion.

Around the Network

A rebel without a clue. Seriously, I love different opinions, but he uses bizarre twists of logic, and is one of the guiltiest on this forum for taking the "Console War's" seriously and lining up behind a company like a good little soldier, which is exactly what you said in your other thread is so unfortunate around here.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Do we? For my part, I do not believe I've "bashed" him. While he's made a few odd statements from time to time, I can understand that given the general tone of the board. Kwaad likes the PS3, whereas I prefer the Wii. Neither of us are wrong inasmuch as both systems bring something new to the table versus the previous generation. However, it appears that Kwaad believes the Wii will fail, and the PS3 will succeed wildly. I do not share these viewpoints, and will be happy to continue letting him know that from time to time in a reasonable fashion. Now I've been gaming for about 28 years, and have seen a lot of systems come and go. The most popular systems have seldom been the most powerful, nor the most expensive. Consider the Atari 2600 vs. the Colecovision and Intellivision; The NES vs. the Sega Master System; the SNES vs. the Turbografx 16, Genesis, and Neo Geo; the Playstation vs. the Saturn, Jaguar, N64, and 3DO; and the PS2 vs. the Gamecube and Xbox. The system with a reasonable price point and software which appealed to more people always pulled ahead. You're free to share Kwaad's opinion. However, do not take this to mean that others are not free to disagree. That's the nature of the opinion; everyone has one, and by definition they are not facts. In any case, welcome to the board from another recent registrant. Have fun!

Yeesh that came out all wrong ;) I didn´t want to show that I share Kwaads opinion. I meant it ironical. The easiest way to get "rid" of someone that emotional like Kwaad is to ignore him. I never wrote anything to his comments and laughed all the way because he seems to be a PR Man for Sony. Thx baka and stof. It showed me how easily something can be misinterpreted. I don´t say you did, because I don´t want to talk down to you.

I never thought that you shared his opinion, but I definately missed on the irony. It sounded like a sincere post stating that people were treating him too harshly because his opinion was different than ours.

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Sorry. Many of many friends have problems with my neutral way of telling jokes. Mostly they don't know where they are at. I try to me more "directly" in the future.

Hey wait a sec... if the best way to get rid of him is to ignore him.... CODE BLUE! ABORT THREAD, ABORT THREAD!

stof said: Hey wait a sec... if the best way to get rid of him is to ignore him.... CODE BLUE! ABORT THREAD, ABORT THREAD!

Problem is, I don't think he's smart enough to get most of this... Pretty much every time I respond to him, I mock him by coping his god awful grammar, spelling, and poor word choice to an extreme, and sometimes following his lead of logical fallacy. Yet in every other post, including one's he responds to, my tone and form of writing is different. He hasn't noticed. BTW, Kwaad if you ever read this; Credit is not the same word as credibility, nor does it have the same meaning. This is applicable to a wide range of words you've misused. Makeing, gameing, nameing, ect. you don't just add the -ing contraction to every word, sometimes you have to remove the E. Seriously, this is stuff you should have learned in grade school. A period is NOT the same thing as a comma You also use ellipsis as a replacement for a comma far too often...speaking of which...I can't recall if you've ever used a comma. I know this is the internet, but MAKING mistakes a 12 year old wouldn't is unbelievable and causes you to come off as undereducated. Not only that, but Firefox 2 has a built in spell checker which can save you from looking completely brain dead. However you'd still keep your great grammar, word choice and sentence structure so you wouldn't trick us into thinking you have a college degree. Oh, and watch Kwaad barge in here and claim he's noticed but has decided not to "feed the trolls". Revisionism FTW!

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

stof said: A rebel without a clue. Seriously, I love different opinions, but he uses bizarre twists of logic, and is one of the guiltiest on this forum for taking the "Console War's" seriously and lining up behind a company like a good little soldier, which is exactly what you said in your other thread is so unfortunate around here.
Wow. I was expecting to like you more after reading your post. Guess not. baka - You ignore me. :P Simple as that. :P AninParadX - The people who troll me, typically are trolls, and it dosent matter what is said. I'm famous and people pick on me. It's normal, it's to be expected. To all: You can say I'm stupid, you can say how I'm wrong, I dont care. Just dont call me a liar or you get to see more angry monster posts, that amount to my rage. :) Overall: Every generation, the console with the best games. Wins. When you come up with something agianst the PS3, I dont bring it back up, I bury it. As on that point... obviously I cant argue the PS3 without lying. When you say something like "Optimizing a game on the PS3 and 360 is like changing the setting in-game on a PC." I will laugh till the cows come home. Because posts like that are beyond childish. "It's like OCing to get the most power." ROFL. OCing hardware, is increasing the speed to get more power overall. That might be considered "Optimizing the literal hardware" But I dont think anyone can do that on the PS3 except sony. And if you think Optimizing the software means to turn off AA, and lower the textures... Once again. You are WRONG. That is tweaking, and turning stuff off. NOT optimizing it to make it run better. But let me go though a list of consoles with the best games. http://www.vgcharts.org/usayearlysum.php And I noticed something... Why does everyone say the PS beat the N64? Look at 2003... the N64 Had MORE SALES than the PS at the end of 2003. I would actually say the victor of that generation was the N64. My point is. Nintendo consoles usually have spectacular launches. And then Die in 6-18 months. And then the consoles sold after that, still keep great attach rates. Legit? or not? look at the numbers and let VGcharts decide if I am :P And Look at Sony. They take off slow and gather steam. I'm not saying what to like, or what not to like. When I say the PS3 is what big games will come to... it takes 2 years to make one of these games. Do you make it for the PS3 wich will probibally be #1 in 2 years... or make it for the Wii... Wich is #1 now... but looking at history... wont be. How can nintendo promise these developers they will be #1 in 2 years, for their game to launch on? Can nintendo promise multi-platform? They are too unique for a full budget game to go multiplatform. So if Nintendo cant promise #1 in 2-3 years. I would stick with Sony, or possibly the 360, because of it's numbers. Nintendo has already shown how horrible 3rd party stuff goes on the Wii. MOST of the Japan Wii Nintendo IP game sales 2,935,500 Non-Nintendo IP game sales 501,750 PS3 Non Sony IP game sales 486,750 Considering there are 1,592,000 Wii's 668,250 PS3s. These are japan numbers. If I was a publisher. I would say something along the lines of. Well I wont say it. It would be VERY vulgar. EDIT: I put a bold command around a place I used comas for you sieanr.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!