By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Help me find the game I'm looking for!

this is seriously bugging me. I had a sudden blast of nostalgia, and I remembered a game I played once. I don't remember what system it was for, it was possibly for the SNES or maybe one of the Sega consoles, but it may have actually been revived on the Playstation or Playstation 2 or 3 recently.
The only think I remember about it is that the main character was a knight, but he wasn't in full plate armor, like you get with a lot of these knight games. He had a sorta bullet shaped helmet that left the face open and possibly wore chainmail, with some sort of cloth shirt or tabbard over it.

The last final clue I can give is that the game had various todo over how it used cartoon style graphics. I think at least one version of the game used actual cartoon animation, possibly within the actual gameplay. From what I can recall, the style reminded me a little bit of Disney's Sword and the Stone. I seem to recall teh game being noted as being unique for this very reason.

If I saw a picture of the cover or something, I'd definitely remember it, but I just seriously cannot remember a thing about the title or any of the character's name. Which is irritating, cause I think he had a really stupid name like Sir Bill or Dirk or something really simple.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

Dragon's Lair.

Hope it's not the NES version of Dragon's Lair your thinking of. I'm sure the frustration of that game will knock years off your life.

Obi-Wan: I felt a great disturbance in the Industry, as if millions of fanboys suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. 

THANK YOU! Good god, i had no clue what the hell to put into a google search. Holy crap though, I got his name right.

Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

Yup...now you can rest easy.

Around the Network

yes, as a matter of fact, I think I'm going to turn in for the night. It was the SNES version that is what I remembered. i'll have to see if I can track down who I borrowed it from back when I played it originally or something, but at least now i know what I'm looking for. Maybe I'll get the gamecube or PS2 version though. Have to look into that.

Weird factoid: I saw a blu-ray or HD-DVD port of this game in a store a few months back. It just struck me as strange that somebody thought it would be cool to jack up the res on this game and play it with a remote control.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.