By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee and Exoddus Now on Steam!

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee and Exoddus Now on Steam

The PC editions of Oddworld Inhabitant's beloved and bizarre action-adventure titles Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee and Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus are now available for purchase from Valve's PC digital distribution client Steam.

Originally released on PlayStation in the late 90's, both side scrolling games were quickly ported to the PC by Digital Dialect.

Each game sells for $9.99, with a two-game combo pack going for $14.99. Per Steam tradition, both games be discounted by 10% during their first week of availability.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/54452

Around the Network

what's steam?

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Sherlock99 said:
what's steam?

Steam is a online service (like Xbox Live) made by Valve, makers of Half-Life, and is far better than Xbox Live and also free.

That's already over 15 millions accounts on Steam, and hundreds of PC games available for download.

sweet. I loved those games back in the day.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The best games ever.

Around the Network

Yeah, just bought it. I love those Steam packages for a few bucks.

shio said:
Sherlock99 said:
what's steam?

Steam is a online service (like Xbox Live) made by Valve, makers of Half-Life, and is far better than Xbox Live and also free.

That's already over 15 millions accounts on Steam, and hundreds of PC games available for download.

Insecurities?

JaggedSac said:
shio said:
Sherlock99 said:
what's steam?

Insecurities?

nope facts

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

what's steam?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I had to google "facepalm" for Strategyking92's sake, and a VGChartz thread was the second picture result.

There are seriously still people who don't know what Steam is? There are far too many people on this site who need to understand the awesomeness of Steam. It's so easy to buy games for any decent PC and download them anywhere, it's pretty much bitchin.

And holy crap! I remember playing Oddworld on PS1 as a kid! I'm definitely buying this!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )