By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
robjoh said:
Nobody have asked the most important question...why did you sell it with a loss

Indeed, I'm surprised you didn't turn a profit on it.  Aren't they still going for over $300 on eBay?

Anyway, I considered selling my Wii a month or two ago.  I could've used a little extra cash to get through the last semester of college, I was done with the games I had (Zelda, WarioWare, and Sports), and I couldn't really afford to buy new games.  I figured, why not turn a profit and then buy a new one in a few months when I enter the workforce.  I decided against it because I was still using it when people came over, and I had a few VC titles that would've been lost.

Around the Network

So... none of the big games later this year would keep you in the family huh. Good luck finding one in a store later on. How did you lose $70? They are still selling on Ebay for more than retail?

I suppose it makes sense if you need the money. Totally agree with the lack on games, as mine has been used for GameCube games ever since I borrowed Mario Strikers Charged Football from a friend and returned it after three or four days.

I'm sorry for your loss :P

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Why did you sell it for 180$, on EBay you can sell for 300$.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

Sound like someone is feeling a bit guilty..

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

I havent sold mine yet, but have been thinking about it for months...

Just waiting for the E3 and hoping MP3, SSBB and Mario Galaxy are coming this year in europe. Although i doubt that all of them will launch this year, because after all it is europe we're talking about and Nintendo hates europe..... :(

^^it aint much, if it aint dutch^^

It's funny to hear the pleas to keep the Wii. It's a great system, don't get me wrong. It's just too early for a gamer like me. I want a system that has 5 or more games that I want to play RIGHT NOW.

And right now, I've beat all the games I want to play on the console. And honestly, I only want to play SMG in about a year. Nothing else really interests me.

Like I said, it's in good hands.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

You (rocketpig) sound kinda confused and confusing, hmm? You sell it and are mad at it but you say its a great system. If its so great then bother selling it at a loss!? If still no good games, then why is it a great system?

Playstation 5 vs XBox Series Market Share Estimates

Regional Analysis  (only MS and Sony Consoles)
Europe     => XB1 : 23-24 % vs PS4 : 76-77%
N. America => XB1 :  49-52% vs PS4 : 48-51%
Global     => XB1 :  32-34% vs PS4 : 66-68%

Sales Estimations for 8th Generation Consoles

Next Gen Consoles Impressions and Estimates

If I had a wii I wouldnt sell it, even though I suprt sony. The wii is fun why yould you sell it? Wii sports alone with friends is fun? yu dont got friends?

mM