By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - END OF AN ERA!!!!

colonelstubbs said:
He said he wants people to suck his balls?

Thats my saying!

I hate him even more know. I hope he gets head cancer and dies

ROFL! Although it's not always fatal; I know 3 people that have pulled through. 

Around the Network

FF 12 is coming out on the Xbox 360?

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Wii does not exist.

Wii does not exist.

Wii does not exist.

Wii does not exist.

Wii does not exist.

Wii does not exist.

Wii does not exist.

Wii does not exist.

Wii does not exist.

Wii does not exist.

Wii does not exist.

Wii does not exist.

Wii does not exist.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Cats to the rescue,please!

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

I didn't paste the link because it was 4am and i didn't feel like it
but thx
Bored4life
i typed REUTERS in caps so that maybe those who read it would go to REUTERS themselves.
all fanboys can still suck my balls

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

Around the Network
GLoRySoGLoRy said:
what?

I'll do you one better:

huh?

I guess the fanboy remark was on a tangent.

Read the article Pachter speaking in hindsight... that's probably how he got his credability from last system cycle... it would be good to note that speaking in hindsight within that market gains you credability.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I think you just needed an excuse for you to tell us to suck your balls.

If they belong to that guy in your avatar, no one would want to go anywhere near em'.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

The article is about the phenomena of field exclusivity faltering. Which is beyond the interest of most members of these forums. We inherently understand that no console is going to get seventy percent of the games exclusive to their console. The majority of which were never rightly contested before, and nobody is likely to contest them now. Basically it is about as an obvious statement as you can have.

Some posters interpret these comments as no more exclusives. Which means they have not been paying attention. Yes exclusives will still occur, and yes your probably going to see over four dozen annually on the high end consoles. The players in this market are well aware that their success is very dependent on having high end popular games that the other guy will not.

Rising costs and no dominant console will drive down the volume, but will not extinguish the phenomena. The companies are setting aside revenue explicitly for the purposes of purchasing exclusive titles for their platform, and they are going to use that money in a way that seems best for them.

Both Microsoft and Sony are spending money to jump start game development in exchange for console exclusivity. Both companies are paying outright to purchase game exclusivity. Both companies are probably going to put aside more money for internal development. Console exclusives will still exist, and more to the point are only becoming more relevant not less so.

Pachter is not being smart in as much as he is stating the obvious both the high end consoles will share upwards of eighty percent of the same games. That just means those remaining twenty percent become all the more critical. This I know, because Metal Gear Solid tells me so. The war is waged on many fronts, but the exclusive front is perhaps the most relevant front of them all.

dnnc said:
I didn't paste the link because it was 4am and i didn't feel like it
but thx
Bored4life
i typed REUTERS in caps so that maybe those who read it would go to REUTERS themselves.
all fanboys can still suck my balls

Sony has better first party games than MS in my opinion, by far..so I could care less=P