By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So i made a wish list and was shocked to realize something!

PS3 Wish list

BlazBlue
Aquanauts
Afrika
LittleBiGPlanet
Motorstorm Pacific Rift
Naruto: Ultate Ninja Storm
Resistance 2
Tekken 6
God of War 3
Gran Turismo (maybe)
infamous
killzone 2
MAG
FAT PRINCESS

Xbox 360 wish list

Fable 2
Tales of Vesperia

After I made the list I realized OMG the ps3 has so many exclusives that I'd want to play. Gears 2 hasn't wowed me aswell. Anyone else notice the shift thats apearing in software totals? Who thinks that maybe just maybe by the end of this year the ps3 software totals will be greater then the 360 week by week?

Around the Network

Your going to get bashed.

I dont know what to say. Apart from RUN

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Just because you don't think the game is good doesn't mean the game is bad.

I personally think the majority of the games on your list are total shit. Does that mean they are going to sell badly?

Yeah kinda like me with the Wii. All the games coming out besides Star Wars and Guitar Hero World Tour, will be for XBOX360 on my wish list.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network

LOL right on twestern!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Well alrighty then. Nice to know your worthless opinion.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

OMG! PS3 > XBOX 360 CONFIRMED AT LAST!

Well I was looking to your thread and read your post then I realized something. You just stole a minute of my life with this bullshit and I WANT IT BACK!

If BlazBlue, Aquanaughts, Afrika, Naturto and Fat Princess sell more than Gears combined, I owe you a coke.