By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I hope the 2016 Olympics goes to Toyko Japan!

The SLC Olympics were Winter. Two different beasts really. If the US does get the bid for that Olympics, then people will flock no matter how big the city is.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

Who gives one about 2016, the sun would have burnt out by then, anyways. Or asteroids would have hit us, or the PS4s would have so much power they would have taken over the world skynet style.

For now we can look forward to the 2012 olympics. Did I say 2012, sorry I meant 2013, as we never get anything done on time.

CHICAGO!!!! FTW!!!

superchunk said:
CHICAGO!!!! FTW!!!

Being a fresh (re)transplant to the Midwest, I heartily approve this post.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

They should be held in Manchester @ Old Trafford, also scrap all non-football events.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

Well Tokyo is very crowded already, I can only imagine what it will if they are held there.

What about NYC, >_> they lost their bid for the 2012 games.

^_^

skeezer said:
Well Tokyo is very crowded already, I can only imagine what it will if they are held there.

What about NYC, >_> they lost their bid for the 2012 games.

Chicago is the US bid for the 2016 Olympics

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

It should be in the southeast US like anywhere from Texas to Florida.

Houston, Miami, New Orleans would be cool.

MK License

SSBB-2878-9454-7353. Main-Kirby        PM me if you want to be added.

hope the games come to my home state of illinois. go to chicago

i suspect i will be a journo by then so i am there

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.